SCOOTERs Diary of the Day!!

MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
edited 16 September, 2009 in Cat of the Day & Week
OoOh...Congratulations, Scooter! It took the Powers that Be long enough to get your marvelous Diary in lights! For those who don\'t follow the adventures of Scooter, this is a must read! -=VIJAY & the fiends

Comments

• D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Congratulations Scooter! Well deserved recognition... Your diary entries are always a fascinating and informative read. I hope you\'ll be able to investigate the arroyo again soon... Have a good long look, scratch and sniff! I\'m happy to see that you\'ve been able to spend time in your garden... Soaking up the sun and making sure mommsie and daddsie are maintaining it to your liking. Love the cat crossing sign... giggle : ) Enjoy your 24 hours of fame!
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    Congrats, Scoots. We thought your page could use a few more rosettes.
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    Has anyone noticed that when you edit a post, there is often a residue of repetition that you can't get rid of. Help! We were trying to make something pretty for Scoots.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    *Ray, it's called Post-er Art for Scooter!* Well deserved recognition for an entertaining and insightful diary! ppurrr --selket
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Vijay, Selket, Baby, and Ray. Thanks so much for the support and the compliments. And Ray! The other end of that link is beautiful. Thank you. Yes, Ray, I have terrible trouble sometimes when I try to edit a post that has a link in it. Even if I try to delete everything and start over, sometimes it just goes goofy. Other times, it's okay. I don't know what happens. But I still love that link! My goodness, after all the Rosettes your family left on my page, and then this, too. I'm indebted. Maybe the link to the Mouseworks art show in my marquee today will help. I hope it gets some views!
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    Go Scooter, Go Scooter, Go Scooter!!! Woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    Scooter! Congratulations!! I don't know a kitty who deserves the honor more! *cheekrubs* Arthur (and the fam) :-)
    Hi Daisy. Did you think you were seeing things when you saw me on the home page? Boo! Thanks, Daisy. Hi Arthur & Bea & Ben. Thank you so much for your kind words! I\'m flattered.
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    Way to go, Scooter! Good for you! I love your diary.
    Thank you, Toffy. Same here -- you know I love reading yours, too.
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    way to go Scooter, great Diary Bluie
    Thanks, Bluie! Everyone should check out today's Diary of the Day, too! It's called "Naked and Loving It" by Smooth Criminal.
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    Oooh, sorry we didn't see this post sooner! Scooter, we always love your diary entries. Way to go!
    Heehee, I can\'t believe one got past YOU, Daphne! Thanks again.