Imhotep rules OK??!!

emma clarkeemma clarke Nottingham Robin Hood CountryMember Posts: 6,819
edited 13 May, 2006 in Cat of the Day & Week
I\'m handing over the torch of Cat of the Week to an outstanding cat - Imhotep! Enjoy your week, you handsome devil!!

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 4 May, 2006
    Handsome is right! Way to go Imhotep!!! Have a great week.
  • Kailie HicksKailie Hicks Saint JohnMember Posts: 116
    edited 4 May, 2006
    Thanks so much Blade and Diego! You guys are such cool cats. *high paw* I'm so pumped... This is TOO cool. Mommy has promised extra treats for me tonight too! Keep purin'.
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 4 May, 2006
    Congratulations, Imhotep! I'ts great to see a friend who has been on the site as long as Milo and I have named COTW! We'll enjoy seeing you grace the homepage all week. Have fun!
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 5 May, 2006
    Congratulations, Imhotep! Enjoy your week at the top!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 May, 2006
    Oh, gee. I'm way slow getting here. Congratulations, Imhotep! You look just great on the home page and I sure hope you're enjoying it -- and getting some benefits from it at home. Mmm mmm mmm. I have to admit, I do love looking at purrty blue eyes like yours.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 6 May, 2006
    Happy for you, Imhotep!! Enjoy your special time! Blade, "Passing the Torch" is a nice gesture and a pleasant formality to welcome the new COTW. Maybe we could keep this up, eh, friends? A Catster Tradition?
  • Denise GraysonDenise Grayson BothellMember Posts: 2,468
    edited 6 May, 2006
    Hurray for Imhotep....Have a good week
  • edited 8 May, 2006
    Congrats! I look at you and your family's pages all the time! Have a good week!
  • Leah MacDonaldLeah MacDonald South ShoreMember Posts: 3,316
    edited 8 May, 2006
    Congrats on winning COTW! Me and my brother are new here so we aren't sure what COTW is exactly, but after looking at your page and seeing your cute face, I know why you got it! Looking forward to seeing all of the upcoming COTW winners! We love it here on Catster! So many fun things to do and see! Meow Meow and Congrats!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 9 May, 2006
    Imhotep, sorry so late but Congrats! I know this must be a great week for you. Enjoy it!
  • Amy RoseAmy Rose ferndaleMember Posts: 2
    edited 13 May, 2006
    Congrads on winning!
  • Amy RoseAmy Rose ferndaleMember Posts: 2
    edited 13 May, 2006
    Congrads on winning!