Wow, my second ANNIFURSARY!

Tamara PaulatTamara Paulat PortlandMember Posts: 159
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
I can\'t believe it! I\'ve been at my furever home for TWO whole years...I couted-ed it on my paws. I am so happy and blessed and wish every homeless or unwanted pet (no such thing, really) had a loving home. That is my wish! Hobbes has been here a year and a half...so not HIS annifursary, but this summer. Meowmy is spoiling me with extra turkey and salmon treats...mmmm (ok, Hobbes has been getting them too) yaaay! love, Lucy|$|

Comments

• Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Meowlo Lucy and CONCATS!!! Sorry we are a bit late, but rather late than never! Furever homes rule! I know I am so grateful for mine... Luv and purrs to you sweetie!! |:|
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 11 November, 2008
    me too, me too!!! Sorry I'm late, but concats!! what a GREAT annifursary! (better late than never!!) Enjoy! Happy purrs to you! |$||$||$||$||$||$||$|
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Lucy,you are soooo cute,what wonderful news, 2 yrs! They are lucky to have such a sweetie,luv n purrs,Tigg & Boo|:|;P
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Congratulations Lucy! Two years, wow! I must have met you just after you were adopted then, because you were one of my first friends. I hope you had a great day, and those treats sound yummy! Purrs, Harry! |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$|
  • Tamara PaulatTamara Paulat PortlandMember Posts: 159
    edited 11 November, 2008
    wow, thank you efurybody for the well wishes! It's been a great two years, especially with such loving support and friends like you all...xooxox, here's to all kitties finding a furever home, to responsible spay and neutering, to no more homeless kitties!