Having Account Problems???

D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
Just out of curiosity, are there any other cats out there having problems with their account... logging in and not being able to use any of the features that require you to be logged in... such as reading kitty mail, making changes to your account, corralling other kitties... and getting a message saying you need to be a registered user and to log in even though you already are???

Comments

• AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 May, 2006
    No, Baby, I haven't been having those problems at all. That sounds frustrating. Hope you get that corrected.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 16 May, 2006
    Yes, we have had some of these problems. Usually it is of short duration and seems to happen when Catster is cleaning or using bug spray. If it continues for any length of time, please feel free to use "contact catster" at the link at the bottom of the page. Hope it remains a minor thing!
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 16 May, 2006
    Hi, Baby! Sometimes I get that problem. What I do is log-out and log back in. I just repeat that until it works. Sometimes I even clear my browser\'s cache and cookies, log back in, and try again :-)
  • Chris XChris X BeverlyMember Posts: 3,221
    edited 16 May, 2006
    Hmmm... No, that hasn\'t ever happened to me before. Does it happen a lot? If it does, maybe you should let Catster know. It sounds to me like it\'s just a minor thing, though. Some tips: make sure not to refresh anything, that logs you out sometimes. Sometimes your session will also expire after you leave the computer too long.
  • D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Meow Meow Everyone! Thank you all for replying to my post and for the tips... PURRRRR. After several attempts to access my account with no success, I had a hissy fit and strolled away from Catster for a while. At some point after that, the problem corrected itself and I'm now able to play at Catster again and read my kitty mail... PURRRRR. Before I read my messages, I'm going to leave thank-you treats for all of you who replied to my post : ) Purrs... Baby