Can't Give Rossettes Anymore

Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
I click the link and there is a javascript error on the bottom of the browser. So I tried to do it in Mozilla and it won't work there either.

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oooh --that happened to us today, too! We thought it was because we had done an update, but checked everything, and no deal. Same thing "java error on page." --the fiends
  • Deborah CreaseDeborah Crease Mayland, ChelmsfordMember Posts: 1,555
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That's just happened to me too.
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happened to me today too and yesterday. I tryed to give two kitties rosettes and it was an error.
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pokey's just mad he can't give every pair of blue eyes he sees a Rossette anymore!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    LOL! That's funny! Guess that's why Pokey gave me a rosette. And I thought I was "special". (sniff) Thanks again Pokey-I did appreciate it. I gave out a rosette with no problem tonight-guess it was luck I had no problems. Now that I said that it probally won't work next time!
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sydney stop your lies! I am not Pokey Bigalo, Siamese Gigalo!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, we gave up for a while after hearing you guys had trouble with the rosette "blockage" --bad pipes? -- but it seems okay as of late yesterday. [It took the cat mother years, really! to associate java with the computer and not coffee.]
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You guys are cracking me up!!!
  • Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meow meow! So sorry kitties! There was a mouse that got in the code. But we got it working again. Purrrrrrs!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mouse? Did you say mouse? Let me at em'. I take care of that mouse!