Giving Catster + to a friend

Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Hi HQ. We really wanted to give catster plus to a friend for a week ($3.50- I think it was) but couldn't find that option anymore. It only said we could give it for a yr which is $19+. Have you taken this option out? I think it would really be nice if we could give it out to friends for a wk or a month.

Comments

• Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey! I dont know what happened to it so im not much help but I think the $3.50 is for a whole month not just a week.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ruben - Hi. You might be right, I can't remember. I just know it was $3.50. Hey, thanks for giving my brother Domino a rosette. That was really nice of you! He was so sad, but you made his day! Purrs - Lexington
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Your welcome, I think he is a real cool kitty and my mom thinks he is cute too.
  • Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No kitty worries you're not going crazy. $3.50 is only an option if you are buying a monthly subscription for yourself. Right now the only option when buying Plus as a gift is the one year amount. No one ever asked for a month before so we'll definitely purr on it. But for now the annual is the only gift option we can offer.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks HQ. Let us know if that option becomes available.