hi we are new!

Jami EllemanJami Elleman Auburn/ Red CreekMember Posts: 8
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi, my name is charley! My family and I are new here(including the icky dogs!) Im only 8 months old, no make that about 9 months old. My human, takes really good care of me. I was really really sick and she forced me to eat for 2 weeks. But I'm better now!

Comments

• Jami EllemanJami Elleman Auburn/ Red CreekMember Posts: 8
    edited 16 September, 2009
    my human made a new forum for pictures. Please join it and check it out!! http://petphotos.proboards91.com/index.cgi Enjoy Love, sylvester
  • -- ---- -- Member Posts: 4,760
    Welcome, Charlie! You'r one cute cat :) I will send you a friend request, you have a pretty nice family (especially the catster side)
  • Jami EllemanJami Elleman Auburn/ Red CreekMember Posts: 8
    Thank you! I know we are a nice family. You havent seen the other side, the 2 ferrets, the bird(who lives peacefully with us!) and some cichlids. WHom I personallly like to sit on the table and swat at through the tank. The rottie is okay, but thta eskie! WOW that eskie thinks I am a toy! much love, bear
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    Hello Charlie, you are very beautiful.... welcom Bluie