Hi, I\'m Reese

Renee StrattonRenee Stratton NJ ShoreMember Posts: 88
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi, I'm Reese. I was rescued from the big scary outside world one and a half years ago. I love my family so much! We were separated for 10 months while our new house was being built. I lived with grandma and grandpa because the place mommy and daddy were at told them last minute that I couldn't come. They cried and cried and now are filled with so much guilt that I'm spoiled hehehehe. BUT then they got a doggy and I've been hiding from him in the basement for 2 weeks until last night when I broke out of my shell. That got so boring. So I smacked Bailey in the face and now we're cool. So that's me. Oh and Mommy's friend said I'm not a cute cat. Mommy was hurt. I think I'm cute, darn adorable actually!

Comments

• Kim YeagerKim Yeager FargoMember Posts: 1,689
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hello Reese..whoever said your not a pretty cat must have issues for themselves because your ADORABLE!! pal request is on it's way
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    Reese you are so smart and cute.. Bluie
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    Reese, how lucky you are,, mommy, daddy, grandpa and grandma.. get that old Baily... welcome Bear