Hi I am new!

Brandi HaynesBrandi Haynes Member Posts: 11
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Meow! Hi everyone, my name is Gizmo. Most everyone calls me Gizzy or Giz. I am 17 years old, but I have been with my mommie for 14 years, she took me in and has loved me ever since. I love to sleep, especially in sunny spots! Well that is abit about me! Have a meooowwrific day!

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi Gizmo, welcome to Catster. I know you will have a lot of fun here and meet some great kitties. MeOW!
  • Marie HallMarie Hall CummingMember Posts: 41
    Hi Gizmo!!! It looks like your humans are taking a good care of you because you look great for 17!!! Do you like to play with toys?? My mom just got me a new laser pointer and we are having a blast!!! Have you ever tried it?
  • Brandi HaynesBrandi Haynes Member Posts: 11
    Hi Lily, Thanks my humans take really great care of me, my momma loves me soo much! Oh yes I do love to play with toys. I never tried the laser pointer thing before, maybe I will have to talk to momma about that one! Hope ya have a meowrific day!
  • Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
    WELCOME! We love to have more cats on the forums. I hope you enjoy Catster as much as we do! MEOW!!!!
  • Leah MacDonaldLeah MacDonald South ShoreMember Posts: 3,316
    Meow Gizmo! Welcome!
    Thank you sooo much! meow!
  • Krissy CoteKrissy Cote CalgaryMember Posts: 1,879
    Hi Gizzy, Welcome! Hope you enjoy it Meow Ollie
  • Rayna BolichRayna Bolich ReifftonMember Posts: 19
    Hi Gizzy, welcome to Catster! I am a new cat on the block too, and everyone has been purrfectly friendly, so I want to make sure I'm the same way. Have fun!
  • Roger BuchananRoger Buchanan PittsburghMember Posts: 12,565
    Hey, Giz! Welcome, it's all good fun here. Folks are nice. I just joined up myself but I'm making friends claw over paw since joining! X
    Hey there! Thanks so much for the welcomes! I agree Catster is a really friendly place and I have made some really meowrific friends!!