Single kitties =D

Lindsey ---Lindsey --- Member Posts: 9,334
edited 3 March, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Title says it all :D There are 3 single kitties here. We've been on Catster for a while but never tried the dating [but we spend a lot of time at Dogster Crushes :))] Soo here is stuffs about us: ♥ Online everyday [except vacations and if anything comes up] ♥ 3 of us [you probably could have guessed that :))!] ♥ Enjoy good fun Thats about it :))! Breed, size, age, etc. Doesn't matter. We don't know much about Catster Crushes, but can learn fast=; And we'd like kitties who are online fairly often. Doesn't have to be every day, but a good amount- we like to talk :D Oh an there are 2 of us Maine Coons [one at the bridge, me ;)] and one we don't know the breed of. Thank you, Riley, Maggie, and Herky |$|

Comments

• Colleen ElliotColleen Elliot Member Posts: 847
    edited 16 January, 2008
    Hey Maggie! My name's Ben and I was going to wait a little bit, but I couldn't pass by you :r I am a Bridge kitty too, went when I was 4 or 5 months old because a truck got me. I was an awesome cat (or so my family says) and loved to go for car rides and be with people, and of course play! Don't know what breed I was, but my brother who's mom lived with me is probably a Maine Coon x, I was to young and they didn't really think about it. Am I the one for you?
  • Lindsey ---Lindsey --- Member Posts: 9,334
    edited 16 January, 2008
    What a cutie! Hope you don't mind that I'm a bit [actually a lot, hehe] older than you, I sure don't mind, though :D I would love to get to know you :r
  • *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 17 January, 2008
    Wow!:-h We spend alot of time in Dogster crushes too, but we are here sometimes as well. I'd love to get to know Hercules or Riley! They are both incredibly handsome!:D:r
  • Colleen ElliotColleen Elliot Member Posts: 847
    edited 17 January, 2008
    That's fine! My owners don't know how old I am, one argues 5, the other 3 or 4, they'll figure it out sometime mol, crazy people!
    edited 17 January, 2008
    Hi there, Lily! What a pretty little kitty you are! We'll send ya a friend request right now!
    edited 17 January, 2008
    Hehe, well age doesn't matter to me |$| When I catch you online I'll IM you and get to know each other better=;
  • Debbie FoxDebbie Fox Member Posts: 11,515
    edited 19 January, 2008
    =o Hiii, kitties. :-h MOL, GL you guys. |bb| We love you!! |:|
    edited 19 January, 2008
    Thanks, Kip! We love ya too |:|
    edited 21 January, 2008
    Update: Herky has found himself a Valentine [Princess Lily]. Riley and I are still single, though =;
    edited 26 January, 2008
    Bump :?
  • katie lushkatie lush Member Posts: 237
    edited 30 January, 2008
    is Riley still single???? is he is i think hes a cutie
    edited 31 January, 2008
    He sure is :D
    edited 11 February, 2008
    Bump :? Valentines day is only a few days away and both Riley and I still have no Valentines. So if your interested, don't be shy! =;
    edited 19 February, 2008
    :? :-/ :))
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 20 February, 2008
    Well, I think I should say GoodLuck!!! =; Im sure your toooo Cute, to pass up! :))
    edited 21 February, 2008
    Aw, thanks Spikey! Well, I dunno 'bout that, maybe Riley and I would have more offers if that were true :))
    edited 21 February, 2008
    MOL, im sure it is true... people are blind sometimes! ^__^
    edited 21 February, 2008
    Maybeh, Spikey! Still no takerss, though :))!
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 23 February, 2008
    You are such a cute angel kitty, Maggie! I know you will find someone soon. :)
    edited 23 February, 2008
    Thanks Min! :D
    edited 1 March, 2008
    BUMPZ =;
  • Lauren (None of your business)Lauren (None of your business) MARSMember Posts: 5,520
    edited 1 March, 2008
    You all deserve somepurr great:^:|:|
    edited 2 March, 2008
    Thanks Hobbit for the bump, and thank you Mia =; Maggie\'s letting me post here for a change :))!
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 2 March, 2008
    Aww you and Riley are great! you both deserve somkitty very special, He n SHe will come around soon ;) In the mean time, watch lotsa tv, make sure you eat ur daily ham, and be sure to bugg ur pawrents =D :))! GL! |:|;P ~Twy
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 2 March, 2008
    Hiya Riley n Maggie! :-h Well the best of luck to you Maggie, but Would your brother care fur a date? =D He seems like a cutiee! ~Nollee
    edited 2 March, 2008
    Thank you so much :D And Nollee I would love to go on a date with you! %:D%
  • Moo CowMoo Cow Member Posts: 210
    edited 3 March, 2008
    i would also like a date Riley.. :r
    edited 3 March, 2008
    Sure Snowy Muffin- Sounds great! I'd love a date too :D