Hello from the King!

cyndi mccartneycyndi mccartney LevittownMember Posts: 4
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Sorry.,... my mommy and daddy named me Arthur.. but call me the king for some reason!! (purrr purrr purrr) We wanted to say hi and meet everyone on the boards! My mommy loves to read forums so she lets me sit on her lap as we read, so here i am!! I am glad to be here and more will come soon! ((huggles[the mommy]) and ((purrrrrrrrs)) (thats ME!!!!)

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Welcome, Arthur -- er, King Arthur!! Bring your royal self to any of the forum topics that please your highness, and you will surely have a wonderful time. Naw, no one will kid you about your name. Glad to met you! Enjoy! -=VIJAY, selket & jacques --the fiends
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 16 September, 2009
    *waves to Fiends* Meows, Arthur. Welcome to Catster! I read your diary today. I have diabetes, too. I was diagnosed a year ago and it was scary at first. You and your Humans must be scared and overwhelmed right now. I will send you an invite to join a diabetic group here on Catster and a friend invite.