Groups keyword search?

Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
I was just trying to see if there were groups about a few particular topics, but the search page won't let me search by keyword. I type the keywords in the box and hit the Submit button, but then I get an error message that says, "You must select at least one search criteria." I DID enter a criterion...a keyword! Anycat else have that problem? It seems like that would be the most common type of search when it comes to groups!

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 24 May, 2006
    Bea, we can't figure the group search for nuttin' -- doesn't seemed "keyed" to anything that makes sense to us, anyway.
  • Rebecca HornerRebecca Horner Prescott ValleyMember Posts: 8,496
    edited 24 May, 2006
    Why don't you start your own group like I did, that way you can make it what ever you like : )
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 24 May, 2006
    That\'s weird, Beatrice! We use to use the search before our groups were listed on the groups page. (because we are in A LOT) I just tried again and typed in \"poetry\" for the \"Pet Poetry Group\" and it came up with the Pet Poetry Group. Are you lowering your search down to certain standards? (IE: a search for a group that allows cats to join if they are in a certain country)