Expiring Treats and Rosettes

Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
My new campaign is to try and keep treats and rosettes for a little longer than a month. It seems like with so many members, a lot of cats aren't being seen any longer with the strolls being so long, so many cats out there have no treats any more! It's funny that it shows all the rosettes you've given out over your entire membership, but not how many you've received...?

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I think you have an EXCELLENT point! I couldnt agree more. Maybe HQ can work on this. Not to say they are not doing a great job though!
  • Lindsay PoveromoLindsay Poveromo Winter SpringsMember Posts: 350
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I agree!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *sniff* I want my rosettes to last forever.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How long do Rosettes last? Me and a few others in my family just got one earlier this week and now they are gone!!! (sniff sniff) I think It should show how many rosettes we\'ve received at the bottom of our page too-and that shouldn\'t go away. It\'s an honor to get them and we should be allowed to keep a total on how many we get. Treats should also get to be kept at least a month. Don\'t ya think?! Gomez is right.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Gomez - Catster did it! We now have a Rosette history!!! Yippieeeee!!! Thanks HQ!!!
  • Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Purrrrr Rosette History! Yay! And how about the name appearing when you mouseover the Rosette and the special badge you all get on your pages and the 'Plus' logo under all your photos. This sure is getting fun!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A HUGE THANKS HQ!!!!! We appreciate everything you're doing! It all looks cat-tastic!!! I did have a question. What badge on our page?
  • Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Live it HQ!!! And I especially like the mouse-over effect to see who gave the rosette to you!
  • Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The 'badge' says you're a CatsterPlus Member and appears at the bottom of your pet profile text! You guys are all great. More to come! Have you tried the