You know your a cat owner when...

13»

Comments

• Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 11 March, 2008
    Hm.... when ya get off your seat so your cat could have a nice comfy seat!! :D
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 11 March, 2008
    you realize you are actually owned by the cat, not the other way around.
  • Amanda BrindleAmanda Brindle OakvilleMember Posts: 1,179
    edited 11 March, 2008
    Oh Binks that is so true :h: (although in our case it's cats plural and the dog) :))! You know you're a cat owner when...your cats have immaculately trimmed claws and your own nails haven't had a manicure in months!
  • karen andersonkaren anderson small town siamesevilleMember Posts: 5,514
    edited 11 March, 2008
    You know you are "owned " by a cat....when.....your kitty has more outfits fur each holiday than you do!!!!=D>=D>:))!:))!:^:
  • Lynda Van EttenLynda Van Etten Menands, NYMember Posts: 707
    edited 12 March, 2008
    You know you're a cat owner when your cat gets you up just to play...at 2am...and you oblige! (Something I'm very good at) ;)
  • Ann-Cheri BoudousquieAnn-Cheri Boudousquie Member Posts: 2,944
    edited 12 March, 2008
    When you take orders from your cat and not the rest of your family!:))
    edited 12 March, 2008
    when you do everything with your cat!!! :)) %:D% ;c; :^:
    edited 12 March, 2008
    When nothing else matter then your cat!
    edited 12 March, 2008
    When ya give your cat a hug in the morning fur goodluck!
  • Kristy EmersonKristy Emerson CopperopolisMember Posts: 4,683
    edited 15 March, 2008
    I\'m new, can I play? You know you\'re a cat owner when: - Cat hair is an ingredient in every recipe you make. - A meow at the door means you are expected to get up and hold it open for your feline. - You name your cat for royalty, because, they are royal after all. - You know that laying your best clothes out on the bed sends a telepathic message to your cat to come lay on them.
  • Kara DickmanKara Dickman Middle of No WhereMember Posts: 2,283 ✭✭
    edited 16 March, 2008
    1) When you can't be on your laptop without a cats head nearby to scratch. 2) when you redo your bathroom and make choices based on what you cat would want :r:r:r 3) you cash in vacation time so you can take them to the vet (I have actually done this twice :-$)
    edited 16 March, 2008
    When ya realise your room is filled with Cat Stuff, eg - Cat Picture (Hello Kitty), Cat Books, Small Cat Pillow, Drawings of Cats! (I just took those stuff from mum's room xD)
  • Kayla ---Kayla --- ...Member Posts: 6,578
    edited 16 March, 2008
    When see that you bed isnt red anymore, its the color of your cat!
  • Lynda Van EttenLynda Van Etten Menands, NYMember Posts: 707
    edited 16 March, 2008
    You know you're a cat owner when your clothes are so covered in cat hair it takes you a half hour just to remove it all!
    edited 21 March, 2008
    When ya have guests over but you want them all to see your lil Baby! (Mum's great Aunt came to visit once.....I ran and hid from her) :-O
    edited 21 March, 2008
    When you invite your friends over to see your new baby, and they look at you like "when were you ever pregnant" :))!:))!
    edited 21 March, 2008
    OMC, Zeedy yer Mum's Pregnant? CONCATS :P When you have many kitties but always wanting more lil darlings :c9
13»