DogsterPlus Forums HOPPING! CatsterPlus Forums Not So...

Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
We need more CatsterPlus people in the Plus Forum! The DogsterPlus Forums are THE place to be, but the CatsterPlus Forum isn't so popular. Come on fellow kitties, let's show them who knows how to party!

Comments

• Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Gomez, when looking at your site I noticed you getting attacked by a poop machine (dog). Are you okay? Should us catster rally around you to help! I'm worried! That poop machine looked mean!
  • Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Actually, I'm beginning to think I am a poop machine! They're the only ones around here that will play with me...my other two kitty sisters just sleep all the time. I love to play! And besides, I'm bigger than the two poop machines, so I'm the boss!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tee, Hee! You get those doggies! I have two poop machines, they are much bigger then me, but they fear me. I like to growl at them and smack them every chance I get!
  • Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, it helps that I'm close to twenty pounds and the two poop machines don't weigh that put together! I LOVE to tackle them and grab them with my big old paws (no claws allowed, Mom says) and lick them...they hate it. Revenge is mine!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am 21 pounds, Mom says I am fat, I say I am curvy . When the poop machines are outside, I go and take a bath in their water dish and get it full of black hair. It may seem like a little thing, but it is just the beginning.
  • Beckie AbnerBeckie Abner RenoMember Posts: 2,617
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Its So Sad :(