• Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 22 April, 2007
    *elle perks head up*
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 22 April, 2007
    *takes elle into her stall and grooms her*
  • Marie CarterMarie Carter BrooklinMember Posts: 4,726
    edited 22 April, 2007
    *puts Dazzle away and takes out Scarlett* *takes her into the feild and rides her bare-backed* *trots her around while she throws her head around playfully* :))
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 1 May, 2007
    Hi Dewey we should go on a trail together.
    edited 13 May, 2007
    Hello everycat! I've now made some very big changes. If you look at the first post (by me) we know have some ponies and horses up for sale. Don't worry, they're only the horses that are used for riding. I'm also putting more places on the first post for where you can ride. Such as, A love trail, a snack bar, a singles path, and lots more cool activities! Please check the front page for any new updates. Fluff xxxxxxxx P.S: I made some of the writing bold and some underlined to make it easier to read.
  • edited 2 June, 2007
    anyone wanna see my wild stallion his name is storm too i took him from the wild cuse he had nobody for him love at first site=D>
  • edited 2 June, 2007
    heres my horses storm= a wild black stallion and he can be alittle jumpy beacuse he,s wild he,s known as the black devil or so they say they say where he was found there a strange ghosts roam there he,s real sweet a show jumper champion and and endurance horse i almost lost him once:( ginger= firery red chestnut wil pony shes a mean little devil and would suggjest someone that and expertist on mean ponys shes been through alot chip= brown with black main thoroughbred he,s a racer babys and colts and fillies spitfire= grey and with red mane and tail he,s a sweet horse only 1 year old to flicka 1 year wild mustang i got tones of more horses
  • edited 2 June, 2007
    takes storm out for alittle stroll in th trails got a big olympics coming up if i win i can give everyone there own free championship horse =D>
  • edited 3 June, 2007
    hmmm i think ill go ask someone to join me??
  • sandy reinsteinsandy reinstein plainfieldMember Posts: 436
    edited 3 June, 2007
    hi montester! i have a white horse named cindy!
  • edited 3 June, 2007
    will you join me for a run in the trails?? either know im here for olympics and im training here but theres no harm to alittle fun
    edited 4 June, 2007
    Hey everycat! *takes out SunDance, Petal, Storm, Summer and SpindleBerry and lets them roam around* Hey guys! *runs in the feild with them*
  • edited 5 June, 2007
    yeah stops storm this isn,t the school horse storm this is my horse sotrm
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 25 March, 2008
    *tiger Mimi and Muz come in* Tiger is on his horse Storm Mimi is on her horse Starlight Muz is on his horse Firecracker *they ride on the trails for a while then go home
  • abby willifordabby williford Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 25 March, 2008
    Hi! I am very interested in buying Dazzle. =;
  • edited 29 March, 2008
    Can I ride Scarlett? I'm going on Love Trail. C'mon, boy!
2»