How do you add a Dogster friend?

Louise LeeLouise Lee Southend and WarminsterMember Posts: 1
Er...what the topic says. I've seen other pages on catster who have doggy pals, I have a doggy pal at catster, how do I add? Or is that owners who have dogs as well as cats, rather than friends of the cats...etc etc

Comments

• Lynzie BaldwinLynzie Baldwin Los AngelesMember Posts: 660
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah, unfortunately the way that works is that you have to have a dog listed on Dogster to be able to add Dogster Pup Pals. It would be great though for Dogsters to add Catsers as friends and vice versa, don't you think?
  • Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah, we want cats and dogs to be friends too. Turns out there is a nasty bug which will require some heavy overhauling just to fix so tragically we haven't been able to allow it yet. It's not our intention to forbid it, we just need to block out some kitty time and get on it! Meows!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 29 March, 2006
    *bump*
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 29 March, 2006
    ** giggles ** This must be one serious bug! It\'s taken almost a year now.
  • Laura KelloggLaura Kellogg Long IslandMember Posts: 476
    edited 18 April, 2006
    Yeah, I\'m friends with Dogs, and so is my cat cousin. I\'d love to have then listed as my friends!! *** BUMP ***
  • Mary Ellen MasonMary Ellen Mason Echo Park / Los AngelesMember Posts: 6
    edited 6 June, 2006
    My sister, Chaka, happens to be a dog (Rat Terrier) and is on Dogster. I want to put her in my family or friends but I\'m unable to. I\'m old and don\'t have too many lives left. Will this be fixed in my lifetime?
  • Mary Ellen MasonMary Ellen Mason Echo Park / Los AngelesMember Posts: 6
    edited 8 June, 2006
    My sister, Chaka, happens to be a dog (Rat Terrier) and is on Dogster. I want to put her in my family or friends but I'm unable to. I'm old and don't have too many lives left. Will this be fixed in my lifetime?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 6 June, 2006
    HQ is working on many wonderful additions to Catster & Dogster. Just take a look at all they have done! I'm sure they have a "to do" list that is longer than Santa Claus's list at Christmas and are eager to make all "wish" items a reality as soon as they possibly can. If you would like to make sure they see a request/wish, I would highly recommend sending them an email.
  • Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
    edited 7 June, 2006
    our tail is between our legs. we deserve the razzing! Though I will say this is no small problem and we've revisited this a couple times and been defeated. It's still very high on the list!