Thanks to PWKC, I have catsterplus!

Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
edited 10 June, 2006 in Plus Fun
Mickey on behalf of Pure White Kitty Club gifted me with this catsterplus membership (we had a contest on PWKC). Thanks Mickey! I'm really happy to be here, I'm just starting to learn about all the cool things with catsterplus, but there's so much to learn! Other than me, there's my bro-littermate-twin Donny, my big sis Casey, and my big sis who's crossed the Bridge - Missy. We all hope to get to know all of you better!!

Comments

• Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 7 June, 2006
    Thats great! I am sure you will enjoy Catsterplus very much.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 June, 2006
    Congratulations! That was really nice of Mickey and the PWKC, wasn't it? I heard about the contest from Mickey's brother, Jeter Harris. Jeter and I want to join PWKC. Do you think we can get in? You'll love Catster Plus. Congratulations, again!
  • roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 7 June, 2006
    hey marie ... yer luckee yer in da PWKC! i wuz in it wid mi frend reebok fer a day (april foolz day!) hav lotsa fun wid da plus. luv--jh
  • Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 7 June, 2006
    Welcome Marie!
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 8 June, 2006
    Congrats Marie on winning the Catster Plus membership. Lucky girl!!
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 9 June, 2006
    Yippy for Marie. She is one of my best catster PWKC furiends and I am proud to have her here in catster plus.
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 10 June, 2006
    Thank you everyone, yes, it was REALLY awesome for Mickey to offer this contest, and REALLY REALLY awesome for his mommy's 4th graders to be the judges. I did not expect to win, it was such a surprise!! I'm already having a little fun putting in lots of me-and-Donny pictures in my Photo Book and putting a few borders on some of my pictures. Jeter, you are very cute, I remember you and Reebok caused a little stir at the PWKC on April Fools Day! : P Icy! : ) She is my best furriend at the PWKC, along with Nani. I'm so glad to be on catsterplus!
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    edited 10 June, 2006
    What a wonderful gift... Bluie and Bear