Have you ever met your twin?

Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
edited 5 June, 2008 in Other Meows & Purrs
I had a wonderful surprise recently. I recieved a message from the beautiful Bijoux (catster id 609934), who commented on how alike we look. My mum was shocked when she saw the photos. And when she showed my dad, he had to pick his jaw up off the floor! It was like looking at more pictures of me, but in someone elses home! It was so exciting, like meeting my long lost twin %:D% So my question is, have you ever met someone who didn't just look a bit like you, but practically *was* you?

Comments

• terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 5 June, 2008
    there\'s a cat named comet on catster...sadly has gone to the bridge...who looks just like me! it\'s quite startling...not just a black maine coon kitty, but pretty much identical body language. as for the kittens...well, do you mean besides each other?:))they blend into each other so purrfectly...check out the series of two-headed kitties on their page. but no...actually they\'re just very similar, and they\'re littermates. comet is my true out of the blue black kitty twin.