YA SINGEL!!! COME HERE AND LETS GET YA A DATE IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS!!!

Claire BuliarClaire Buliar Member Posts: 1,617
edited 23 June, 2008 in Catster Crushes
:-h HI IM LUNA AND IF YOUR SINGLE COME HERE AND ILL FIND YA A DATE IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS A GIRL THAT WILL ALWAYS LOVE YA AND IF YA GET LUKY YOU WILL GET MARRIED!!! COME TO THE MATCH MAKER!!!! ILL GIVE YA A GIRL IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS! COME ON IN SINGLES!!!!;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;%:D%%:D%%:D%:c9:c9|$||$||bb||bb||bb||bb|::o::o::o YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME:-h COME ON IN;c;;c; YOU WILL PRASIE ME FOR IT!!!!:h:

Comments

• edited 26 September, 2007
    Opens wallet and starts shelling out the cash...How about getting Hobken Fats a chick Luna? I have not had much luck, but my handsome brother Zuesy has!...HELP!...Hoboken Fats!
  • Debbie FoxDebbie Fox Member Posts: 11,515
    edited 27 September, 2007
    Hi Luna! :-h Got anycat for me? MOL.
  • Cara WalshCara Walsh OHMember Posts: 60
    edited 28 September, 2007
    Hey, could you help find a cat for my 'sister' Lily? She's new to catster so she can't post here yet so i'll post for her. She's sweet, purrs a lot, loves to cuddle and play, and she's 4-6 months old and lives at my mommy's grandma's house to keep the mice away. I know! She has a good job! So gelious.
  • Claire BuliarClaire Buliar Member Posts: 1,617
    edited 29 September, 2007
    ok but please can ya be my friends before i can find ya any girls or guys dont worry i will get ya one!!!!! but be my friend frist!!!!!!
    edited 8 November, 2007
    CALLIE!!!! I NEED OTHER CATS THAN PEOPLE THAT ARE MY MOOMMSY BEST FRIENDS..... JOHNNY CADE IS HOT
  • Debbie FoxDebbie Fox Member Posts: 11,515
    edited 8 November, 2007
    ....Okay then. :))! Ponyboy Curtis. ^-^ XDD
    edited 4 December, 2007
    nooooo................ JOHNNY AND CURLY AND SODA IS BETTER!
  • edited 4 December, 2007
    My baby bro Reese is looking for a gal. Check out his page puurrlease!
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 7 December, 2007
    Luna, I'm single and I would love a girlfriend!! Could you please find me a girl??
  • abby willifordabby williford Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 16 March, 2008
    Could u find me a guy Luna??
  • monika krenicmonika krenic torontoMember Posts: 735
    edited 16 March, 2008
    I'm still single as well....
  • abby willifordabby williford Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 16 March, 2008
    hey Dexter! Your a cutie!
    edited 27 March, 2008
    okay i need yall to ask me to be your friends....... lilly i told you a thing for Sasha
    edited 23 June, 2008
    okay........ I sooooooooo board........