Baby GT

edited 24 June, 2008 in Get Well Soon
This is GT's grandma talking because GT's mommy had to go to work today and wanted me to post this. Her poor baby boy GT has FIP and saddly there is nothing we can do but wait. this is a very hard time for His mommy, oh dear I guess I sould say just as I was told! she just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the purrs and GT is still with us for how long saddly only God knows now. Grandma

Comments

• DONNA KELLY-BIRCHDONNA KELLY-BIRCH kenoshaMember Posts: 1,018
    edited 23 June, 2008
    We\'re so sorry for what you and your baby are going through. :(( Mama has lost many foster kittens to FIP, and it is such a horrible, horrible disease. Hopefully they will find a good treatment or cure soon. We will have you in our prayers.|:|
  • edited 23 June, 2008
    Thank you so much for your purrs. GT and his mommy
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 June, 2008
    Each day of love is one day more that you have each other. Live each day to its fullest. |:||:||:| Purrs and Love, Athena
  • edited 23 June, 2008
    Thank you Athena, your wise words mean alot to me. thank you. GT and his Mommy
  • Julie HopperJulie Hopper West ChicagoMember Posts: 106
    edited 24 June, 2008
    Me and my family are so sad to hear your news. Spoil your baby for as long as you can, just let him know he is loved, and make him comfortable. I know how hard a time this is for you all. Shadow, Tiger, Caesar, Seth and Greenlee and family. |:|
  • edited 24 June, 2008
    Thank Shadow, you are completely right. Will kep you posted on how he's doing.|:|