The first cat lover...

Gary ShieblerGary Shiebler Member Posts: 1
that sends me a message with their name and mailing address will get a free signed copy of my new book "The Power of Purrs" Reflections on a Life With Cats-courtesy of my publisher, Lyons Press All I ask is that if you like it, you'll spread the word about it... You can learn more about it at amazon.com I wonder who will win?

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 22 June, 2008
    We're in UK and we have already ordered your book just a couple of days ago. We are looking forward to recieving it & reading it. Good luck with it.
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 23 June, 2008
    Wow cool! Sounds like a very interesting book! Amazon is our home away from. . .Catster, I'm off to go read about it!
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Me and mom would like to thank you and your daddy Miss Clementine for the wonderful book! Mom read right thru it the day it came in the mail! Mom read excerpts to me while we were on the back deck relaxing! We will be spreading the word about this lovely lovely book! Purrs of happiness!!! Uncle Odinn
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Hello Clementine's papa, Please give him big purrs and nose kisses from me for writing this special book....mama was laffing and cryin and rememberin me and miss skitzee. she specially remembered how hard it was to let me go, and that she waited too long and still feels guilty about it. but she promised me that she would never do that again, and she didn't - she let miss skitzee go when it was her time- and now she's here with me! Thank you!!! |/a/|