where can i find kitty sweaters?

M GM G Member Posts: 2
I rather it be custom made so the size is better for me. I see alot of sweaters for dogs, but they're not the same shape as us kitties so it doesn't fit well. I'd really like some pretty girly ones if you know where I can find them I'd be really happy. ~a~

Comments

• Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Miska: None of us wear sweaters, but I do know other CATSTERS who do. I will mention your Forum, and I am sure someone will get in touch with you. Purrs, Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain P.S. We visited your page and left treats.....our meowmy thinks you are PRECIOUS......and would love to SMOOCH you....MOL....MOL...
  • Elizabeth KElizabeth K ChicagoMember Posts: 11,036
    Hello! One place you can try is http://www.thesophisticatedcat.com/ They sell all sorts of neat cat clothes. I don't have any sweaters but I do have several other types of clothes... We have a really great pet store owned by someone on Dogster in our city and they sell a lot of dog clothes, so my human brought my brother Church there to try on clothes and she bought me an' Church matching hoodies! They fit really well since she was able to try them on Church first! So if you have a pet boutique in your area you might try that too.
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    I have a pic of me in a sweater which came from grannys dog but I'm about the size of a dog. MOL. you can check out my page if you want.