Seven Babies Need Home in Chicago!

Elizabeth KElizabeth K ChicagoMember Posts: 11,036
edited 16 September, 2009 in Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings
Hello! We are seven rescued kittens in Chicago and we need homes! We are too young right now to go to a new home but we are looking for homes now so we will be able to go home as soon as we are old enough. We prefer to be adopted in pairs if possible unless you already have another kitten/young cat in your home for us to play with. Please tell everyone you know about us to help us get good homes!

Comments

• Kat WhickerKat Whicker ToledoMember Posts: 1,695
    edited 16 September, 2009
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! forgive me if you know this allready, but its a good idea to adopt them out with a spay/neuter contract and charge a small adoption fee. they are SO CUTE
  • Elizabeth KElizabeth K ChicagoMember Posts: 11,036
    edited 16 September, 2009
    They are too young to spay/neuter now, but they will be fixed before they go to their new homes. They will also be wormed and vaccinated. There will be an adoption fee which covers the vetting. I am also considering having them microchipped but I have to figure out the cost first.