Questions about family...

123457»

Comments

• Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    edited 21 July, 2008
    1. How old is your mom and/or dad? Well, on those intrusive Internet questionnaires where they don\'t care if the data you enter is true or not, I always go for the oldest possible d.o.b, which is usually January 1, 1900.:)) 2. If you have a mom and dad, are they married? I\'m so self-centered that I could be considered married to myself. 3. How many cats? Four. One moggy and three Maine Coons. 4. Any other animals? Drain flies in the summer. 5. Are there any kids in the home? Even though I\'m 108 years old, I\'m still just a kid at heart. The cats are miles above me in terms of maturity.
  • Sandi MahanaSandi Mahana Member Posts: 4,011
    edited 24 July, 2008
    :)) Cool a 108 human :)) one time during one of my mommies nursing home visits she met an lady who was 90
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    edited 24 July, 2008
    God bless you, Garfield, for actually believing that I\'m 108 years old. Actually, I\'m only 107. (Shh...it\'s a secret!:-$)
  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    edited 24 July, 2008
    1. How old is your mom and/or dad: Mom is 53 and Dad is 58 going on 2. 2. Is your mom or dad married? Very (to each other, even! ) 3. How many cats in the house: Three cats (at times can seem like 10 ) 4. Any other animals? Three dogs 5. Any kids? Only Daddy. The other two flew the coop years ago.;)
123457»