Custom Backgrounds?

Jane BandrowskiJane Bandrowski Member Posts: 4
edited 17 July, 2006 in Plus Informational
Some of the Plus pages have very cool custom background images. My mommy, (who is a designer BTW!) is wondering how to change the background, because she can't find where to do it. Thank you! Meow!

Comments

• jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 17 July, 2006
    HI! As a catster plus kitty, all you have to do is add a background in your extra bio fields. Make sure to write something in the title area and then all you have to do is copy and paste the code. The BEST place to get answers and tips is in the Tips, Tricks, and Help Threads...The Tip Game will answer everything!
  • Christina WilsonChristina Wilson Carson city/Dayton, NevadaMember Posts: 924
    edited 17 July, 2006
    Hey ricky my mom has a link to the site she uses to get the background field if you go to my page and click the link it is mbif.net or something like that.. add the code to the extra bio field like myspace pages MOL hope that helps if not let me know my mom and im you mom and walk her through it PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 17 July, 2006
    Toulouse here....How do you cut and paste? That's what I find hard to do.
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 July, 2006
    Toulouse, you can copy and paste by highlighting the text or code, then right clicking and selecting "Copy," then you click in the box where you want to paste it, right click again and select "Paste." That's the easiest way to do it. You can also highlight the area to be copied and go to the "Edit" menu and select "Copy," then after you click in the box go back to the menu and select "Paste." There are also keyboard functions that you can use, CTRL+C = "Copy" and CTRL+V="Paste." That is, of course, assuming you're using Windows and not a Mac. Good luck! I can't wait to see what your page is going to look like! :-)
    edited 17 July, 2006
    Thanks Arthur! I can't wait to see what my page looks like either.MOL Great directions though. I do appreciate them.
    edited 17 July, 2006
    Arthur, I did it! Your instructions were perfect! Wow, this is so cool! Thank You My Friend!
  • Jane BandrowskiJane Bandrowski Member Posts: 4
    edited 17 July, 2006
    Mom did it! It looks great! You guys are the best! Thank you again!
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 17 July, 2006
    Wow, all of your pages look wonderful!