THANK YOU, MEOW MEOW!

Susan EdwardsSusan Edwards TurriffMember Posts: 37
edited 30 July, 2008 in Plus Friendly
I am posting to say thank you for the lovely rosette that was sent to me anonymously! I am sooooooo thrilled. Sending meows and purrs to everyone too!

Comments

• Sylvia SmithSylvia Smith WoodvilleMember Posts: 10,444
    edited 30 July, 2008
    And I'm here to say thank you for the beautiful white rosette somebody send to me! I don't get a lot of gifts, because I'm kind of shy and don't have a lot to "say"....but thanks!!!
    edited 30 July, 2008
    And I received an anonymous rosette, too!!! MEEE-WOW!!! Thank you, whoever sent it!! If I don't know who sent it, I can't send one back? What should I do?
    edited 30 July, 2008
    You received one, too??? Where are these coming from? Thank you to whoever was so kind! Tell us how this works!
    edited 30 July, 2008
    And I thought it was just me!!! All four of my family members received a special gift, too!! Somebody is really generous! Thank you, anonymous!!! |:|
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 30 July, 2008
    See the thread called Angels Among Us (here in Plus Friendly) and it\'ll explain everything. |/a/|