Its a MIRACLE MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

Veronica BaezVeronica Baez CaguasMember Posts: 402
edited 16 September, 2009 in Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings
well my beloved cat misu ran away 5 months ago ....but in labor..she never returned. yet in this very moment my prayers have been answered....a brown tabby/stray came to my front door ...with her two kittens! they look like they belong to someone maybe abandoned but God my prayers have been ansewerd I cant keep her or her kids(parents so I'll find the homes...since school starts in 2 weeks.

Comments

• Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    edited 16 September, 2009
    This is Delyte. Is this Tiramisu?? Did she have any unique markings or anything that you can identify. Are the kittens the right age? Cats can find their way back to places even though they have been gone long. Perhaps the kittens are wearing her out and she came back for some food and care for everyone? In any case we are so glad that you are happy and the kitties will be well cared for! %:D%
  • Veronica BaezVeronica Baez CaguasMember Posts: 402
    well she isnt Tiramisu..cuz misu had white markings and this cat doesnt.
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    Well, Misu must have guided this mama cat and her kittens to your house, as she knew they would be taken care of. We will send purrs and prayers that you find homes for these needy cats, and that your own Misu will return. It worked for Mr. D.........and we know it will work for you. Good Luck, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain
    Thanks..I'm am looking through the house to see if I can find anything cat related that I can give them. I am waiting for them to visit agaib|^|
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    We have a group if your interested in joining for missing kitties. It list a whole bunch of places to look for missing furs. It is possible she\'ll come back. Purrs to that.
    yeah I would like to join that group thanx!:-h:P