Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Angels Amongst Us

Comments

• Vanessa CurryVanessa Curry MesaMember Posts: 2,385 ✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    *shakes his head at his brother who is STILL wearing his suit from the wedding* I loved my white ribbon too. *runs and hugs everyone so he doesn't leave anyone out*
  • Avia RauscherAvia Rauscher New YorkMember Posts: 802 ✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    I love my white ribbon! Thank you!! I\'m going to spread the angel love! |/a/| Rose
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Howdy Partners!! A big THANK YOU to the Kitty who sent the White Rosette to me yesterday...it sure did make this old cowpoke a happy little dude!! I attached it to my cowboy hat and took a ride on my horsie! hehe Thank you again for thinking about this Kitty Angel... I will spread the good Rosettes around! Bye for now, Angel Ricki xoxooxoxoxooxox|/a/|
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 31 July, 2008
    I left a white rosette on your page, Ricki. I hope you enjoy that one as much as you do the first! Thanks for mine. :D
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thank you for sending me a white rosette. It matches me - love and peace from the Rainbow Bridge. xoxox
    edited 31 July, 2008
    OH MY thank you for the white rosette. It is so nice someone cares. xoxoxoxo
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thank you so much for my white rosette. It is nice to know that there are caring people out there. xoxoxoxo
  • Patricia BlegenPatricia Blegen LouisburgMember Posts: 62
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thank you for the whit rosette! It made my mommy cry to think that someone remembered me! I am having her pass it on! Purrs - Bugsy |/a/|
  • SparkmanSparkman DuluthMember Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    I got two rosies!!! Oh, Purrs! You are such a sweetie to think of me. |/a/| purrs and purrs and kitten chirps- Chester Button
  • Nancy BontempiNancy Bontempi ColumbiaMember Posts: 4,227
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thank you so much Anonymous kitty! I am off to share the love! |/a/|
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PaisanPaisan MemphisMember Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    What a great idea...I am off to spread the love...Purrs. |/a/|
  • Helen BalsamoHelen Balsamo Ormond BeachMember Posts: 707
    edited 31 July, 2008
    **thanks to whoefurr sent me my beautiful white zealie** i\'m off to pass it on to some lucky angel ...
  • Debbie StuckerDebbie Stucker Member Posts: 9,042
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thank you so much Anonymous furriend! I\'ve never recieved a ribbon before! I\'m setting my wings to find another angel and award a rosie! |/a/| Gizmo
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thank you so much, Anonymous! I\'m off to reward another kit! MauMau |/a/|
    edited 31 July, 2008
    WOW! I gots a white rosie! Thank you Anon...anon....mouse...oh, you know! Thanks! Off I fly...... |/a/| Golden
  • Misty ChristoMisty Christo OmahaMember Posts: 806
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thanks, Anonymous Kitty! It's so good to know our friends' thoughts are with us. |/a/|
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thank you to my angel friend who left me a white ribbon today. :c9 It gave both me and my mommy smiles. |:| I will share the love with another sweet angel kitty. |/a/| Angel purrs, Sally
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Wow! I just got another anonymous rosie. Thanks for thinking of me. Off to share the love. . .

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

• martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 31 July, 2008
    |/a/| Thank you so much, those who remember and love me..... :c9
  • Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thankyou, for my White Rosette...I know Im silent here in Caster land of Angels..but I am so very much LOUD in my mums Heart..:c9:c9|/a/|:c9 I will pass on this Love..chirps...Edward
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 31 July, 2008
    I got two more! Thank you sweet kitties for thinking of me. Now off to share the love!
  • Dale EggersDale Eggers BronxMember Posts: 467
    edited 1 August, 2008
    Thank you for my white rosie... i will pass it on to another angel... thank you to the sender.
  • Rhonda BiddleRhonda Biddle EverettMember Posts: 5,517
    edited 1 August, 2008
    Thank you for the pawsome rosette! I will share the love!|/a/|
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 1 August, 2008
    Thank you very much to my anonymous angel friend for the lovely white ribbon and the angel love! :c9 I\'ll share the angel love with another sweet kitty angel. |/a/|
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2008
    I recieved another beautiful white rosette today. Thank you so very much for thinking of me whoever it was. I'm off to spread the love a little further.
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 1 August, 2008
    I received two!! Thank you sweet kitties for thinking of me. Now off to share the love! Angel Wally |/a/|
  • Joilyn DoucetteJoilyn Doucette BramptonMember Posts: 17,313 ✭✭
    edited 1 August, 2008
    My typist has been away, so could not thank the anony mouse white ribbon giver until now....THANK YOU furry much..I will also share the love! |/a/||/a/||/a/|
  • stacy mitchumstacy mitchum Bridgeport TXMember Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 August, 2008
    Many purrs to all of the angels who played! You guys made me and lots of others very happy and I bet it made you feel good too! Love Norman
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 2 August, 2008
    :-h HEY! We don\'t think this is over yet!!! ;) *Angel Amelia fluttering her wings and going to find more kitties to honor....* |/a/|