Mommy is upset

Martha EubanksMartha Eubanks Member Posts: 7,349
edited 3 August, 2008 in Plus Friendly
This morning, mommy was in the kitty room to clean it, play with the cats, etc... and Gracie was on the big dog crate, she jumped down on top of little box, then to the floor. It looked like she seized, but mommy's not sure. Then, mommy picked her up. She was limp, but still breathing. She took two shallow breaths and then was gone. There was no sign of anything being wrong, no sign of illness, nothing until this happened. Mommy is very upset, and Gracie is with me at the bridge. Mommy said that when she finds a picture of Gracie, she'll make her a page. Rest in Peace Sweet Gracie Lynn January 7, 2001 - July 30, 2008

Comments

• Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    We're so very sorry to hear about Gracie. We're sending comforting purrs to your mom. And, I know you'll be there to meet her at the Bridge. We'll make sure our Lacey and Cagney head over there too. |:||:|
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 1 August, 2008
    I\'m so sorry to hear about Gracie. Sending your family lots of hugs. |:||:||:||:||:|
  • RebbyRebby OceanMember Posts: 3,339 ✭✭
    edited 3 August, 2008
    We\'re so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace Gracie. |:||:|