Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

3 kits, 4 weeks old, need fostering

Shira WildShira Wild New Smyrna Beach, FLMember Posts: 312
edited 22 August, 2008 in Kitten Corner
These 2 males, 1 female long haired Siamese X were found in a hole of tree roots that was filling with rain water. I think they were dumped as they allowed me to pick them up. I currently am over extended with rescue kittens and really need someone to foster these babies until they can be adopted. I called several shelters and they are all full and would only put them down. [email protected] New Smyrna Beach FL

Comments

• DONNA KELLY-BIRCHDONNA KELLY-BIRCH kenoshaMember Posts: 1,018
    edited 15 August, 2008
    We would take them in a heartbeat if we weren\'t so far away. I think you are a member of our group, Foster Families Forever, and I know we have other FL people. You could try crossposting there. Good Luck!! I wish we could take them because we would get them adopted so fast your head would spin.
  • Shira WildShira Wild New Smyrna Beach, FLMember Posts: 312
    edited 16 August, 2008
    Hi Quincy! You're not kidding about the head spinning thing! I finally found the right purrson to aid in fostering and adoption and she posted about these babies and I have had ALOT of responses! It's all in who you know! I figured these kits were VERY adoptable, but I didn't realize the extent of it. I have been working so I'll decide on which org to bring them to tonight or tomorrow ( I work Tue-Sat). I really hope these kits can generate interest and much needed $$$ for these orgs because they each care for so many fosters, young and old that just don't get adopted for whatever reason. I'd LOVE to foster them longer, but I'm trying to talk hubby into keeping the 6 boys we are fostering as I am in MAD LOVE with each of them. All the best!
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 August, 2008
    OMC!!!!! They are soooooooooooooo cute! They look like Ragdoll mixes. We're so happy you have options for foster parents for them. If they came here they would never leave - and Dad would kill Mom! MOL!!!!!!! :))!:))!:))!
  • Kat WhickerKat Whicker ToledoMember Posts: 1,695
    edited 20 August, 2008
    if they could find a way up to Michigan, i would take them in a second! any chance anyone is comming up this way?
  • Shira WildShira Wild New Smyrna Beach, FLMember Posts: 312
    edited 20 August, 2008
    :-h, We have been adopted! A fellow rescuer is adopt all 3 of us! %:D%;c;:c9
  • Kat WhickerKat Whicker ToledoMember Posts: 1,695
    edited 22 August, 2008
    they are beautiful. good thing i didnt take them, id be tempted to keep them all! good luck and thank you for helping homless kittens;P