Plus Fun Cat Chat Thread!

Lisa HookerLisa Hooker augustaMember Posts: 20,726
edited 29 August, 2008 in Plus Fun
Wooohoo!! We can all come here and pawty! Chat about our days, lounge with good friends, make new friends, or do whatever! Lets see where this thread can lead!! Hopefully to lots of good times and new pals!!

Comments

• Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 18 August, 2008
    *strolls in* I bought cheese balls and tuna balls for any kitty that wants them. ;)
  • Lisa HookerLisa Hooker augustaMember Posts: 20,726
    edited 18 August, 2008
    YUM!!! Cheesey balls!!!!!!!!! :)) Mom says I cant have fishy stuff... hmmm what mum dont know dont hurt her!!! *Sam throws a tuna ball up in the air and catches it in his mouth* Ooh hey Noble!! :-h hahaha sorry I was destracted by food!!
    edited 18 August, 2008
    The cheesy ones are my favorite. Daddy says I'm lactose intolerant, though. So, I can't eat too many. But, a few will be fine. *also throws one in the air and catches it* xD MOL It's okay.
    edited 18 August, 2008
    hahaha I should get mom to snap a picture of us throwing cheese balls in the air and catching them! Thatd be a funny animation!!!
    edited 18 August, 2008
    You should! That would be a pawsome animation!
    edited 18 August, 2008
    :)) moms gotta find a picture of me with my mouth open or with my head pointed to the sky :))! or if she takes two days she can just make it happen by drawing and painting with the software.
    edited 20 August, 2008
    Okay. :))
  • jennifer bucherjennifer bucher springfieldMember Posts: 2,021
    edited 20 August, 2008
    I hope were not to late to join in on the party! We brought some home made catnip cream cones for these warm days and we even got the fountain in the car that flows catnip punch! Don't worry it is light green it wont stain the carpet if one of happens to fall in it...which it has be en know to happen! Nice to meet everypurr!! (Waving)=D>:-h=D>
    edited 21 August, 2008
    You're never too late to join! Can I get one of those catnip cones? :-h
    edited 21 August, 2008
    Wooohooo!!! Im taking the FIRST dip in the catnip punch!! Just gotta get my swimin trunks!!!! :))
  • stef andstef and LemesosMember Posts: 1,132
    edited 23 August, 2008
    Hey Sam!:-h *Pepita walking in and leaving a box on the floor* I brought some lemonades,some milk and some cupcakes with fish and ham.Dig in!;)
    edited 23 August, 2008
    Wooohooo Awesomeness!!! :) Thanks!!
    edited 23 August, 2008
    Did someone say milk??? :-O I love milk. :)
    edited 26 August, 2008
    Noble,I love it too!But mum says that it contains lactose so I don't get to have milk very often.:( *Pepita sitting next to the boys* So,will we start eating?Those fish cakes are just delicious!Mum made them and told me that my sister Bijoux will come later.I hope she will remember to bring the meat cake. %:D%
    edited 26 August, 2008
    *Bijoux knocking on the cat door* Is anybody here?
  • LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,276 ✭✭✭
    edited 26 August, 2008
    Pepitoula! Bijoux! I haven't seen you for an age. How are the two of you? What delicious-looking fish cakes--may I have some?
    edited 27 August, 2008
    Athena!:-h I am so happy to see you! Yes,sure you can have as many fish cakes as you want!I brought the meat cake. *opening a pink bag and bringing out a huge round meat cake* So,anyone for a piece of meat cake?;c;
    edited 29 August, 2008
    Hey everycat!Don't you like parties?It seems that everycat went to potty because nocat is here!Come on!We will eat and then we'll play fun games!;c;