Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Oh look what a pretty girl i turned out!

Kat WhickerKat Whicker ToledoMember Posts: 1,695
edited 30 August, 2008 in Kitten Corner
Remember little phoebe and Chibi? well Chibi has found her new forever home! :D and well phoebe has changed her name to "Fergie" or sometimes we just call her "dutchess" because it suits her so well! she thinks she is the dutchess of the house. she bosses the big cats and is fearless. Angel bopped her on the head and Fergie just let out a high pitched EEEEEEE!!! and angel ran. And look! Fergie kept her blue eyes! i just HAD to share her new pics with fellow catsters. there on her page. It wont be long now we are going to the show hall. a kitten that pretty has to be shown off. plus she is very purry and likes to be held:P sorry to gush, but i just adore her

Comments

• terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 25 August, 2008
    gushing requires no apology...the only proper response is: :D:D|:|:D:D we never thought our runty, flea-bitten feral babies would be that attractive either...and they\'re GORGEOUS!! so we know how you feel...|:|
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 25 August, 2008
    She is precious......don't feel bad about gushing. We all do that with our furbabies. Charmaine Neville, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch and Pete Fountain
  • Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    edited 25 August, 2008
    It's Fluff. Far as I can see, she has always been a beauty! Whoo-hoo! Meow! Hubba-hubba! Even though I am fixed I can still appreciate feminine beauty when I see it! :D
  • Diane ChewDiane Chew Member Posts: 1,094
    edited 25 August, 2008
    Your little Fergi IS a beauty. It's so nice that she is purry and likes to be held. I wish my little boy would love to be held, but no. He loves to be on my lap, but no holding. I wonder, isn't it unusual for a cat to retain such beautiful blue eyes? They are blue as kittens, but rarely stay that color. Those eyes are just absolutely gorgeous!
  • Kat WhickerKat Whicker ToledoMember Posts: 1,695
    edited 25 August, 2008
    Blue eyes are rare, even more so in a non-pointed, non-pedagreed cat. You see alot of saimses or pointed pattern mix kittens with blue eyes, but rarly one who is a soild or calico color. I got her from a farm by my moms, so she could have been anything, or even a rejcected little of a purebred cat. i guess ill never know. I kinda figured she'd keep her blue eyes because in pictures, her pupals glowed red. that usually only happens to cats with true blue eyes.
  • Diane ChewDiane Chew Member Posts: 1,094
    edited 25 August, 2008
    She is TOO BEAUTIFUL...you must be so proud!
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 26 August, 2008
    She's beautiful! Good luck at the shows!
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 26 August, 2008
    She is gorgeous! :c9
  • Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    edited 27 August, 2008
    Oh wow! She is absolutely gorgeous! Don't apologise for gushing. If I couldn't gush about my cats, I'd never have anything to say! :))
  • Kat WhickerKat Whicker ToledoMember Posts: 1,695
    edited 27 August, 2008
    suey, that is to true! I think Tiny is jelouse if Ferige. She get mad when i talk cute to Fergie and not to Tiny. She sits on the keybord and kicks everything off the computer desk and growls at Fergie when she comes anywhere near the desk. naughty Tiny! she dosnt know i still love her the best.
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 August, 2008
    Fergie is a beautiful cat!
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 28 August, 2008
    Fergie is beautiful! Is she going to be a show kitty too?:D
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 30 August, 2008
    Good luck at the shows Fergie! Tiny, are you going to be in any shows soon? The TICA annual is this weekend near us in Arlington, TX but they reached the cta limit before mom could enter me. She took too long and kept putting it off! :((