Contests

Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
HQ, if you are listening, I think contests would make catster a lot of fun. You could give away monthly plus memberships or even make donations to a cat's favorite charity if they won.

Comments

• steven readingsteven reading san franciscoMember Posts: 35
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Great Ideas Sydney ! Special Catnip treats all around !
  • Angela CookAngela Cook ConcordMember Posts: 1,938
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Sydney! I think that is a great idea! That should keep the cats with Attention Deficit Disorder (me being one of them) busy!! Also keep new ones running in all the time! Hey HQ...Maybe a weekly question too, and the first right answer is posted and the winner gets fish treats, or maybe, once a month tshirts are given!?! That would be a little costly, but it\'s only twelve a year and it\'s free advertising!! The cat\'s that win are sworn to tell at least ten people a week about Catster!! Bet they wouldn\'t even have to tell anyone! Bet their shirt would be a conversation piece! Purrrrr!
  • Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
    edited 27 February, 2006
    that would be a great idea about the t-shirts, since my mom wants one but doesnt really have the moneys for one. poo!