I got an AFC?

Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
edited 4 September, 2008 in Plus Fun
I got an anonymous Febreeze collar today, it said "If you get one of these run back to the plus fun forum and post in the "I got an AFC thread" then pass this one to one of your friends!" Since I couldn't find any thread like that, I made it myself. ^^ Thank you, Anonymous! I'm off to pass it on.~a~

Comments

• jennifer bucherjennifer bucher springfieldMember Posts: 2,021
    edited 20 August, 2008
    I haven't got one yet, but when I do I know what to post...Good thinking!!! ;c;
  • Lisa HookerLisa Hooker augustaMember Posts: 20,726
    edited 21 August, 2008
    Oh wow how cool!!! I wonder who it is!!!!
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 22 August, 2008
    Me too!;c; :-kLooks like I'm the only one who has gotten one??:))
  • edited 22 August, 2008
    I gots one - tankee! I bees trying tew get a total ob 365 ob dem sew I can hab a noo collar ebry day fur a yeer MOL MOL MOL MOL! I onlee needs 50 more! I bees sew silly - but dis bees sew mush fun! Lubs, Margo ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Rhonda BiddleRhonda Biddle EverettMember Posts: 5,517
    edited 23 August, 2008
    I got one too! It said.... If you get one of these run back to the CATSTER plus fun forum and post in the "I got an AFC thread" then pass this on to one of your friends!!!” Thank you AFC Giver!
    edited 23 August, 2008
    Me gots one too! Passed it on!
    edited 23 August, 2008
    Me too, Me too! I got one!~a~
    edited 23 August, 2008
    I got one! Thank you AFC!
  • jennifer bucherjennifer bucher springfieldMember Posts: 2,021
    edited 23 August, 2008
    We got one to...so were off to pass one on! ;c;%:D%;c;
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 23 August, 2008
    We got one. :)
  • Sandi MahanaSandi Mahana Member Posts: 4,011
    edited 25 August, 2008
    I got one to! it said “If you get one of these run back to the plus fun forum and post in the "I got an AFC thread" then pass this one to one of your friends!" ” Okay ARG I'll pas it along! :)
  • Kat BroganKat Brogan GreenfieldMember Posts: 8,362
    edited 4 September, 2008
    My Sister ONYX and I got one too. I wish I knew how to Thanks them MOLMOL. Thanks You whoever You are. MEOWIE ANGEL GIRL PEPPER AND MISS ONYX