Tail injury

Tabitha WeilerTabitha Weiler Millers CreekMember Posts: 50
edited 31 July, 2006 in Cat Health
I got a small cut on my tail and everything was going fine. My human put ointment on it and washed it and it was healing well. But when the scab started soming off I started gnawing on it. I know have it raw again and my human can't figure out how to get a bandage to stay on the end of my tail. It's not really a bad spot but will get worse if I don't quit gnawing at it. So can anyone tell my mom how to get me to leave my bandage alone?

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2006
    Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

Bruce The Boss

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2006
    Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

Bruce The Boss