What were other names that your pawparents considered for you?

Alexis McCabeAlexis McCabe Member Posts: 942
edited 17 September, 2008 in Plus Fun
If any? I'm Samhain--- but meowmy almost named me.... Broomhilda!!! :-O

Comments

• Alexis McCabeAlexis McCabe Member Posts: 942
    edited 5 September, 2008
    I'm Noel.. Meowmy almost named me---- Merlin! I like that name.. but she was trying to get a little bit away from the Halloween thing.. so she named me for Christmas
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 7 September, 2008
    Java, Honey, Cinnamon Mom was on a food theme. But I gave her such sweet kisses that Sugar won!
  • Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    edited 8 September, 2008
    My mum and dad called me OPRAH when they first decided to bring me home. I was adopted from a vet, and they needed a name for their records. Luckily, it was just a stop-gap name, because I am NOT an Oprah! They also thought of Honey and Sugar for me- great minds think alike :) Sadie and Poppy were names that my mum really liked for me, too. They ended up on Suey because it rhymes with my fat brother's name, Fui.
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    edited 9 September, 2008
    It was either Zara or Inca and mum went with Zara.
  • J VERNONJ VERNON Gold BeachMember Posts: 16,548
    edited 10 September, 2008
    My Gramaw named me after my Grampaws old high school girlfriend, , my mom can't remember if she had another name in mind, I was sorta an accidental adoption!
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    I was called "Domino" by the breeder cause I have alot of spots on my back.
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    I never had any other name, meowmy had me named before I was borned.. heheheheheh
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    Well originally I was named Riku by the nephew that gave me to mom as a kitten. At the time she didn\'t like it so she called me Rico (Ricochet) & kept Riku as a middle name. :))!
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    Originally mom had wanted to name me Micky after her beloved Micky Dolenz of the Monkees. But Grandmom & Uncle Jim got a vote too & they voted for Oliver, so Micky is my middle name. :?
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    Human almost named me Phoenix, but thought Cheyanne, after the Native Americans, fit me better, cause I'm a wild little thing. :))
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 17 September, 2008
    I was almost named Sunkist... gah... ... I would've scratched my daddy's eyes out had he named me that!!! Another one considered was Sunny.
  • Stephanie NikolaiStephanie Nikolai Member Posts: 355
    edited 17 September, 2008
    Sheba or Spike... She decided on Pepper, but now all she calls me is Kitty. I like the long eeeee at the end of it, she really should have named me something better. She names hundreds of cats a year at work, and she thinks of all kinds of creative names, you'd think she could have thought up something more creative for me!