what breed is my cat

Joey DeSimoneJoey DeSimone TorranceMember Posts: 5
edited 13 August, 2006 in Plus Informational
can anyone help me find out what breed i am? i am not sure what breed i am. i am white with dark brown spots and a black head.

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 July, 2006
    Well, whatever breed/mix you are, you are definitely one beautiful cat! :-)
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 1 July, 2006
    We agree with you Arthur! Oreo, you remind my Meowmie of me. I was a domestic longhair black and white. Sometimes white kitties with black spots are called Harlequins--it's not a breed, but just a name for the coloring. We think you are beautiful too!
  • Kris PotterKris Potter Dallas SuburbMember Posts: 1,131
    edited 1 July, 2006
    I don't think breed matters all that much, but I'd say you're just an all American "Domestic Long Hair". I am too....even though I look purebred. In reality I'm just a mutt that grabbed the right genes to look like this. You are gorgeous and lucked out for just the right colors in all the right places. I love your glamourous black mask!
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 1 July, 2006
    Id say your a Domestic Long Hair... maybe with a hint of Persian... whatever you are you are beautiful! : )
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 2 July, 2006
    What a pretty kitty you are. You look like you could be my cousin. I left you a rosette, since we're cousins.
  • Joey DeSimoneJoey DeSimone TorranceMember Posts: 5
    edited 2 July, 2006
    Domestic Longhair. that sounds about right. i think i know what breed i am now! zorrila, thanks for the rossette!
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    edited 10 July, 2006
    you are a very beautiful cat.. Bluie
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 10 July, 2006
    Hmm, maybe some Ragdoll? You look somewhat like me, and Mom thinks I'm part Ragdoll.
  • Toba HartmannToba Hartmann Long IslandMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 17 July, 2006
    You\'re also a Tuxedo Cat! And a pinky-nosed one at that! Gorgeous!
  • David SullivanDavid Sullivan LynnwoodMember Posts: 17
    edited 9 August, 2006
    Your breed is Cow Cat! (Like me.) Actually I am a Domestic Shorthair, which is technospeak for \"mutt.\" Domestic Medium Hair and Domestic Long Hair are similar and refer to a mixed/unknown breed with variable hair length. Breeds like American Long Hair or British Long Hair look exactly like you, but they have pedigrees that show their breeding back several generations. Rhiannon, the love of my life, shows all the signs of being a Manx, but she can\'t officially be a Manx without a pedigree that traces her lineage back to the Isle of Man. Talk about snobbery!
  • Jacqueline GonzalvesJacqueline Gonzalves AtwaterMember Posts: 13,637
    edited 11 August, 2006
    Dunno, but I left you about 45 treats! You were almost OUT!
  • Denise GraysonDenise Grayson BothellMember Posts: 2,468
    edited 13 August, 2006
    My pal Ducky is right....You are a pinkey-nosed Tux like us and it is a very special breed in deed!