Who is your CatsterPlus Crush?

13»

Comments

• Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Orange and white toms strike my fancy. :) Guess it runs in the family....Mommy\'s a sucker for redheads!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Now, y'all listen to Sweetie -- she's a born Matchmaker and knows The Nicest Cats! Her intuition is flawless. Right? Right!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Leeeeeeeeelllllllaaaa . . . . . Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaa Where are you????????
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh -- Leela and I were having a saucer of milk over at "Meow's" - she is certainly a charming conversationalist. "Redheads" -- my, my...
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jacques! My furry friend, I have been missing you something awful!!!! Big Purrs!!!!!!!!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Leela has just accepted to be my crush! Isn't she purrrrrrrrrrrdy?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Your mischief matchmaker has returned! What\'s this?!! Leela and Apollo! Finally!!! Congratulations! WHEW! hee hee!! PS: Thanks Jacques! I do appreciate that!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Need help finding that special love one? Feel like you're in an alley and all alone? Are you troubled with lonely nights, eating alone and an empty kittymail box? Well, all you have to do is call! On me that is! One call, that's all, and I'll promise to work hard for you to help find you that special somecat. Just ask around. You won't be sorry. References available upon request.
  • Shawnee CShawnee C Danville, PAMember Posts: 181
    edited 27 February, 2006
    purrs, I already have a crush but I wanted to say if I had to pick a catsterplus crush it would be Sweetie... =^_^= -Silly Ellie Belly
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi again, Apollo, my darling! My mommy talked to her boss about going to Chicago...she'll know at the end of next week! She may even do more work out in Chicago after this quickie trip. :) Granted, I'll be alone here to stand guard at the apartment, but I'm happy for her! I look forward to getting more kittymail from you, my love! I purr more because you're my crush. :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ATTENTION! We interrupt this thread for an important announcement! Brought to you by Felix. Through me. Meow there, fellow Catsters... We -- my buddy Jacques and myself -- are trying to help out our friend Sweetie. Sweetie is a delightfully charming cat who loves to play matchmaker...only she hasn't yet found a match for herself. So, to help Sweetie find the cat of her dreams, Jacques and I are hosting the first ever "Cat-lorette." If you're up for the challenge of winning Sweetie's heart, be one of the first 25 cats to sign up in the "Sweetie" thread under Catster crushes. All "rules" will be explained there. There, you'll also have the chance to meet Sweetie, and get a sense of what she's looking for in a crush. Good luck to all, and look forward to meeting you in Sweetie's thread! Meow, Felix
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Milo is my crush!!! *giggles like a school girl*
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 27 February, 2006
    And Twinkie is mine! ;)