Catsy Angel Princess is CAT OF THE WEEK!!!

Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
edited 19 October, 2008 in Cat of the Day & Week
;c;;c;; I am honored and overwhelmed with joy. My sweet friend Catsy Angel Princess is COTW ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; Thank you HQ. You really picked purrfect this week. I can\'t be sure but I think it was my bro Wally who started referring to the Bridge as our 10th life. (Please correct me if I am wrong.) To see HQ call it that really amazes me. Makes me love catster all the more. Thank you for \"getting\" it. Means a lot to all our broken hearted moms But this is about CATSY!! We love you sweetie It is time to celebrate ;P:P;P Love always Sydney Rose |/a/|

Comments

• Grace McLeanGrace McLean Member Posts: 406
    edited 14 October, 2008
    Thank you, dear Sydney Rose. I believe it was your family who coined the phrase "10th life". We read about it in Alex's diary before I left for Heaven, and I know it brought comfort to Alex's mommies and also to our family when it was my time. I hope I am not being credited for it, because I only borrowed that expression to help my family feel better! I just love Catster and my extended family here so much. I am truly honored to be Cat of the Week, especially with so many sad anniversaries around this time. It's good news! THANK YOU CATSTER AND HQ!!! |/a/||/a/||/a/| :c9:c9:c9
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 October, 2008
    Way to go, Catsy! We are so happy to see you on the front page! |/a/|;c;;c;:c9

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 14 October, 2008
    =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/| ~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~

The Cats in the Clover

edited 14 October, 2008
    Woo hoo - way to go, Catsy! =D>=D>

The Cats in the Clover

edited 14 October, 2008
    Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for Catsy! |^|

The Cats in the Clover

edited 14 October, 2008
    C |/a/| A |/a/| T |/a/| S |/a/| Y |/a/| Congratulations!

The Cats in the Clover

edited 14 October, 2008
    You sure make the homepage pretty, Catsy! Have a pawsome week in the spotlight! :D

The Cats in the Clover

edited 14 October, 2008
    You make a purrfect Cat of the Week! Way to go! ~a~|/h/|:^:;c;|/a/|

The Cats in the Clover

• Julia RiemanJulia Rieman Enid, OklahomaMember Posts: 12,760
    edited 14 October, 2008
    Concatulations beautiful angel Catsy! =D> Edgar, ;c; Emily Felicity, |/a/| Gabby & |/a/| Lucy
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 October, 2008
    My darling cousin Catsy, what a purrfect honor for you! I miss you so much and mom still gets all leaky. love, Hazel Lucy
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 14 October, 2008
    Concatulations on being Cat of the Week!!! Catsy, you deserve it!!! Purrs and hugs to you, Mr. Sam and family ;c;|/a/|;c;|/a/|;c;|/a/|;c;|/a/|
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 October, 2008
    My human mom and all of us cats had smiles on our faces when we saw dear Catsy on the first page. No cat is more deserving!
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 14 October, 2008
    Catsy sweet angel~ I am absolutely thrilled for you. :c9:c9:c9 I am also happy that HQ is using the term 10th life. It really isn\'t a matter of \"credit\" sweetie. I was surfing one day and read it somewhere on the net. It simply resonated for me. I started using it immediately. I am happy it has brought comfort to others. That is exactly what it\'s supposed to do. Have a wonderful week Love always Wally |/a/|
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 14 October, 2008
    What a perfect choice for Cat of the Week!!! We love you Catsy. |/a/||/h/||/a/||/h/||/a/||/h/|
  • Grace McLeanGrace McLean Member Posts: 406
    edited 14 October, 2008
    Wally, we totally understood. I am glad that the concept of having a 10th life has caught on, because that is what Catster lets us have here, and it's great!
    edited 15 October, 2008
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; ConCATulations beautiful angel Catsy! I am so happy for you! Have a fantastic week! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Love and purrs Alfie |/h/|
    edited 15 October, 2008
    :-h Hi Catsy! You looks so pretty on the homepage! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; I am so happy HQ chose you!!! An honor so well deserved! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Have a great week! :c9:c9:c9 Love and purrs Teddy Bearz |:|
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 15 October, 2008
    =D>:h:=D>:h:=D>:h:=D>:h:=D> YEA Catsy!!!! :^:|$| Such a deserving kitty!! =; We love you now and furever!!! ~a~ |/a/|:c9|/a/|:c9|/a/|:c9|/a/|
  • Jane OlawoyeJane Olawoye Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 655
    edited 15 October, 2008
    =D> Concatulations Catsy!~a~ You're most deserving of the honor and you're quite a beaut in your COTW picture! |/a/|
  • Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    edited 15 October, 2008
    It's Delyte, Stella, Queenie & Fluff, a little late with our congrats, but how wonderful for Catsy to be our COTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't have happened to a more beautiful cat angel, or one who was luckier in finding her final family on Earth! Hope you are enjoying your life on the Bridge, being healthy and seeing all of your old friends! :c9
  • Donna MuraniDonna Murani BronxvilleMember Posts: 2,658 ✭✭
    edited 15 October, 2008
    We are so happy for you and send love to your pawrents! They must be so proud of you in so many ways! We love you! |/a/|
  • PAMELA JOHNSTONPAMELA JOHNSTON DEARBORNMember Posts: 1,343
    edited 15 October, 2008
    My beautiful darling Angel, I am so proud of you. They couldn't have picked a more gorgeous or deserving Cat of the Week then you, my dearest. All my love forever, until we meet again, Taz|/a/||/a/||/a/||/a/||/a/||/a/|
  • Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 16 October, 2008
    We are so happy that our Dear Sweet Catsy is Cat of the Week! Catsy captured our hearts from the moment we read her story!! We love you Catsy! Purrs, Chai & Family
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 18 October, 2008
    WE LOVE CATSY--ANGEL CATSY---CAT OF THE WEEK CATSY--WONDERFUL CATSY!! PURRS FROM KITTY HEAVEN AND EARTH: ANGELS BUDDIE MCKENNA MOOKIE ANGEL AND RICKI EARTH KITTIES GIBBS AND CASH XOXOOXXXOOXOXOXOOX
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 October, 2008
    Congratulations beautiful sweet girl. ;P;P;P;P;P;P

Bruce The Boss