The Rock \\\'n\\\' Roll Cats

Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
edited 25 October, 2008 in Other Meows & Purrs
I had no idea where to post this thread, but.. here it is :D I am still a bit new to catster, but my big wish was to create my own group!! And i did, and i have members , well few of them...and that\'s the problem... I comfort myself by saying that no one knows about my group :D But i would really like to have more members...So, if anyone like my group, join it - i\'m looking forward to that!! PS It\'s mainly about music but there are other stuffs too:-h

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 10 May, 2008
    Here is the link to Sergei's group: The Rock ‘n' Roll Cats Sergei, why don't you go ahead and send invites to cats instead of waiting for them to come to you. Most don't know your group is out there. =;
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 11 May, 2008
    Yup, i\'ve been doing that ;) Thanks for the link and advice!! PS My mommy thinks u are soooo beautiful kitty ( and i certainly agree with her!) ~a~rock~on
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 11 May, 2008
    My family just joined!
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 11 May, 2008
    You have no idea how happy i am!!~a~~a~~a~
  • Kerstin KaufmannKerstin Kaufmann Member Posts: 9,254
    edited 25 October, 2008
    ...and imagine this: THERE\'LL BE A HALLOWEEN ROCK\'N\'ROLL PARTY in this group tonight ~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~ and the whole weekend if you want!!! ~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~ feel invited, bring yourself and good mood! we have drinks, great music, cool cats, fun ~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~ oh, and a GHOST!!