ATTENTION ALL SAN FRANCISCO-BAY AREA CATSTERS...read on

JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
edited 16 September, 2009 in Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups
YOUR ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE THIRD ANNUAL \"PURR-CASSO\" ARTS & CRAFTS SALE, BENEFITTING THE CATS AND DOGS AT THE BERKELEY-EAST BAY HUMANE SOCIETY. LOTS OF WONDERFUL, ORIGINAL CAT AND DOG THEMED ART; ORIGINAL CRAFTS; PET PRODUCTS; REFRESHMENTS. ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORT OUR SHELTER CATS AND DOGS UNTIL THEY FIND THEIR FOREVER HOMES. WHEN: NOVEMBER 9, 2008, NOON TO 4:00PM, FREE ADMISSION WHERE: HOLLIS ST. PROJECT - 5900 HOLLIS ST. EMERYVILLE, CA. LOTS OF FREE PARKING! FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 510-845-7735 EXT. 13. CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND EVENT BLOG AT www.berkeleyhumane.org

Comments

• Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 16 September, 2009
    We are *there* Oliver! (well actually Mom is there) Purrs, Chai & Family
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    That's great, Chai. Of course it would be more fun if you were going to be attending! Thank you mom for me. You are certainly looking beautiful these days! Purrrs, Ollie
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    Just wanted to remind all you San Francisco Bay Area cats and dogs about the upcoming Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society fundraiser coming up on 11/9/08. Over 200 pieces of cat and dog themed arts and crafts from artists all over the country. There will be a silent auction, along with items you can buy and walk away with. All money raised goes to enrich the lives of our shelter cats and dogs until they find their forever homes. I was adopted from this shelter and they really took such good care of me until my mom came along and took me home. Event Name: Purr-Casso Where: 5900 Hollis Street, Emeryville, CA When: 11/9/08, noon to 4:00pm Lots of free parking; great food, great wine, a perfect Sunday afternoon benefitting the animals. Hope to see you there. Ollie