Where to buy cat grass seeds?

Kara PhillipsKara Phillips Oklahoma CityMember Posts: 135
edited 1 December, 2008 in Food & Nutrition
Now that it\'s winter time mommy is having a hard time finding cat grass seeds! About a month ago mommy bought a set that had a planter and seeds at a discount craft store. (They carry gift items too, hence the planter and seeds) Anyway, she planted them and they sprouted nicely....my brother and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! We had never had it before. Well, a few nights ago my human brother smashed all the grass down.(Mommy tried to cut it down to see if it\'d come back but now it\'s turning brown!!!) :( Awfully mean if you ask me....mommy made him gather up all his money to buy us more seeds. Problem is she can\'t find any!!! Do any of you know of any stores where we could find cat grass seeds in the wintertime? We don\'t need a planter or anything, just seeds! We live in Oklahoma City.... Thanks!!!

Comments