Grooming and clipping

Frank PasquiniFrank Pasquini AshleyMember Posts: 3
edited 13 December, 2008 in Grooming
I\'m trying to clip some nastiness from my persian\'s hind quarters. She simply will not stop the wild squirming and scratching. Any advice short of dumping $50.00 on a groomer?

Comments

• Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 4 October, 2008
    If you have a real wiggly you may have to go to a groomer. You don't want to cut any vital kitty parts! I wasn't bad at all and mommy used one of those Conair comb/trimmers that you use to trim boys haircuts mol. It's a comb with a razor in it and it says it trims any length hair...didn't say anything about cat butts mol but it worked! (And it's quiet.) Purrrrs and good luck! Biscuit
  • Laura FingerLaura Finger AustinMember Posts: 65
    edited 13 December, 2008
    Well, somebody who lives at my house threw a hissy fit at the groomer\'s today and we were asked to politely leave. Turns out she gets too stressed and she\'ll need a vet to calm her down to get her clean. She\'s obese and can\'t groom herself, and she won\'t let me touch her hindquarters. *sigh* I really hoped the groomers could get her all cleaned up.