Take care of my heart, I\'ve left it with youu. < /3

Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
edited 1 July, 2009 in Catster Crushes
Singleyy. x3 My name is Starlight, I am most likely not well known in catster, so I will tell you a bit about me. (: I come from a rather large furmily consisting of three dogs, Koda, Sadie Cooper, and Spencer. And a couple other kitties. I am not on catster that often, but I will be coming on much more now. {♥}I am not particularly what you would call a 'young lady' but, am not too old either. (: {♥}I hate Twilight. XD (yeashh this is new. o: ) {♥}I've been single fur a long time, and have yet to find success with another D: xD {♥}I'd love a guy who can show me a good time, be romantic, truthful, and love me fur who I am. (: {♥} Devotion. Devotion means a lot to me. :3 I would love to go on dates. ~Starlightt. (:

Comments

• Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 15 November, 2008
    Hiii! :-h I think you know, but I'm in Dolly's family from Dogster. ♥ :] Good luck! |:||bb| Guuys, give her a chance. She surely is one special girl. ;)
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 15 November, 2008
    Hiya Miss Cherry! 'Course I know who you are ;) And, thank you so much. |:||:|
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 15 November, 2008
    Starlight, star bright, I wish I may, I wish I might, have a date with you some night? That is if you don't mind we bridge kittys. :)
    edited 15 November, 2008
    Darn Human messed us up, Sylvester! Good luck, Starlight! =;
    edited 15 November, 2008
    Hello, Sylvester, or Cheyenne? xD Sorry, I am still 'outta the loop' :)) Cheyenne, would you like a date, or your brofur? |:| The poem was very pretty :) I would love a date. (:
  • Brittney GrahamBrittney Graham hillsboroMember Posts: 1,582
    edited 15 November, 2008
    Hi starlight! :-h My brother is single but mom wants him to wait before he gets a date.
    edited 15 November, 2008
    Ah, ok. (:
    edited 16 November, 2008
    Oh no! Ignore Cheyanne! Shes got a hubby. :)) But I would love to go out sometime with your highness. Just say when! :D
    edited 16 November, 2008
    Ohh, ok! MOL I guess I should have known, from her motto :n: hehe. Ok, well I would love a date (: I'll send you an FFR.|^|
  • claire Fickeclaire Ficke Member Posts: 363
    edited 17 November, 2008
    hey ......I noticed that your quote was from twilight and we are major twilight fans! I would love to get to know you. :) thanks! Cowww.
    edited 18 November, 2008
    Hello, Cow! xD, yes it is, and, as are we ;) I would love to get to know you as well, FFR on deh way. |^|
  • fiddle Kittenfiddle Kitten KalispellMember Posts: 1,867
    edited 18 November, 2008
    what is twilight any way I hear every one talking about it? :-k
  • Dawn WalkerDawn Walker Quispamsis, Saint JohnMember Posts: 3,946
    edited 18 November, 2008
    its a book:))
    edited 18 November, 2008
    OH I thought it was a movie or show...:-k.... well actuly I thought it was a time of day :)) but every one is talking about it like its a movie :));)
    edited 19 November, 2008
    Twilight is a book Series, soon to come to theatures as a movie this Friday ♥
    edited 19 November, 2008
    Most of my Humans' friends have read it and are psyched for the movie. Humans never read it, but this friday she wants to see "Bolt". :)) Shee says it looks funny, but it sounds like the theatres will be packed if Twilight comes out that day too.:-k
    edited 19 November, 2008
    xD yess, I would nott go to the theature on Friday if I were not going to see Twilight (which mom is ♥) I can tell it's goig to be a madhouse of teens xD
  • shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 19 November, 2008
    My mommy read that book too! she really liked it very much.
    edited 19 November, 2008
    That's cool, Daph! That was one series mom did not regret reading;)
    edited 20 November, 2008
    :)) so What is it? romance?... secpence? :D scary!??? ... adventure?? :D....:-k or just fun :D *mol* ;)
    edited 20 November, 2008
    In my mommy opnion it is all of those but scary. She really never reads but she loved this Series.
    edited 20 November, 2008
    .....:-k My mom Likes janet oak (we read the western series sooo good!) and we are also enjoying lemony snickets series of unfortunate events! :D :)) his books are funny, sad, sespence! and a LODE of fun! they made a movie of it and the movie was really disappointing :(....
    edited 20 November, 2008
    It is about this girl who moves in with her dad in Forks Washington from Phoenix Arizona with her mom. She falls in love with a vampire there, and the 1st book is basically just all about her and him struggling with their relationship because he has the urge to drink her blood, and yet at the same time loves her. xD ♥
    edited 20 November, 2008
    :));) may be I will get to read it some time :D
  • Dawn WalkerDawn Walker Quispamsis, Saint JohnMember Posts: 3,946
    edited 21 November, 2008
    I wanna see the movie "Bolt" Crazy dog, he looks like a mini-Husky!
    edited 21 November, 2008
    I saw the traler for twilight looks interesting :D maybe we will get to see it when it comes on paper view :-k
    edited 24 November, 2008
    we could have a party for the twilight movie!!! I need three people to approve my idea. =;
    edited 30 November, 2008
    Sounds goood, but it's a little late. XD Anyone up fur a date? =o I have awhile to be on. (:
  • claire Fickeclaire Ficke Member Posts: 363
    edited 14 December, 2008
    hello starlight. I am Cow. I am fun and always happy and having a goodtime. (twilight obsessed) also. :D lets talk.!
    edited 14 December, 2008
    Sure, Cow. IM me anytimee. ;]]