I miss my brother

Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
My brother wouldn't eat his dinner a couple of nights ago. My mom took him to the vet yesterday & came home without him. She's going to be getting his ashes (whatever those are), is that my brothers new name? I didn't even get to say goodbye!! I love you spotty!

Comments

• Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hello TC We are so sorry for the lose of your brother, Spotty. We know you can not understand why he is not home with you. Spotty is now at the Rainbow Bridge, well and doing fine. He misses all of his family too and he still loves all of you. We are in a group called Angel Cats. Each week we adopt a Bridge cat to be our Angel for a week. This week I chose your brother Spotty to be my Angel. We are sending lots of purryers and good thoughts to you and your family. Purrrrrrrrs and Head Bonks, Sassy and Pepper
  • Nicole CarrasNicole Carras BrooklynMember Posts: 93
    Condolences from our whole family Patrick Bianca Isabel and Gigi (who will watch over Spotty at the Bridge)
  • Lowell VincentLowell Vincent ChildersburgMember Posts: 219
    I am so very sorry for your loss.