Happy Holidays 08! (contest)

Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
edited 25 December, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Hello All! My name is Twilight, and you probobly don't know me very well because my big sis Starlight is a computer hog. >___> RULES: Anyways, for once she let me post something. :)) I'd like to start a Christmas photo contest. I know there are probobly plenty in Plus fun, but we don't have plus and I'd like to give kitties who don't have plus as well, a chance to participate! So, I am sorry, but it cannot be animated, it has to be a real photo that has something to do with Christmas. Like, a christmas tree, snowmen, red and green, a santa hat, present, anything like that! Put on a good smile anf be cooprative for your pawrents while they take the pictures XD Once you've gotten your pictures, tag them as... Christmas08 (: NO PLUS?: If you do not have room on your catster account to add photos, than you can pmail me the link to them. But please only do that if you have to. Because it is easier to look at the tagged photos. PRIZES: Unfortunately I don't have plus so I can't give too much away. ♣1st place gets 1 rossete and a pic made by me. ♣2nd place gets a pic made by me. ♣3rd, 4th, and 5th place gets the satisfaction of knowing their's was one of the best. :]] THANK YOU! Purrs, Twillie,,.

Comments

• Annalise FischerAnnalise Fischer Member Posts: 913
    edited 7 December, 2008
    ok i will try that.
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 8 December, 2008
    Hey Twylight!:-h I'd love to enter your contest, but I can't post any pictures without Plus anymore. Dx
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 8 December, 2008
    Cherry I bet you have a pawsome Christmas pic you could tag Christmas08...my brofur Rascal is tagging the one mom got of him in pops Santa hat, :)):))
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 8 December, 2008
    :)) Yes Patches, as a matter of fact, I do. Too bad we can't post new pictures before January.
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 9 December, 2008
    Aww, that stinks! But, if you'd like you can add them to photo bucket and send me the link. :33
    edited 21 December, 2008
    BUMP! Almost that time to decide on the winners!
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 21 December, 2008
    I'll donate 100 Zealies, to 1st place winner.
    edited 21 December, 2008
    Whoa... thanks Spikey... :-O mol. That's very kind of youu. ;c;
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 21 December, 2008
    Suree, No prob. |^|
    edited 24 December, 2008
    One more day! ;c; Hurry Hurry Hurry and TAG! |^|
    edited 25 December, 2008
    Umm.. wow.. only one kittie was tagged for Christmas08, and that's Rascal... Rascal didn't enter or anything, so I am not sure if it's just quinsidence that that's what he tagged it as, or what. :)) Anyways, sorry but I think we're gonna have to cancel it. =o