Unrolling Toilet Paper?

Rosa CrueyRosa Cruey DoranMember Posts: 499
edited 26 December, 2008 in Behavior & Training
Well, I've come to realize that Jackson loves playing with TP, including rolling it off the roll! I guess, he's entertaining himself or something. Anyone else have TP loving kitties?

Comments

• Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 26 December, 2008
    That is a fun sport! I still do it sometimes and I am 12%:D% Funny story for you, my late elder sister , Muffin , also loved unrolling the TP. When she was pretty young( before I came along) there was a commerial on TV with a cat named Muffin and that TV cat unrolled the TP. Apprently our Muffin heard her name on the commercial, so looked at the TV and saw what was happening because whenever that ad was on she would run into the bathroom and pull down the TP! :h:
  • Tara WTara W St. PaulMember Posts: 939
    edited 26 December, 2008
    We're talking about it in this thread. (http://www.catster.com/forums/Behavior_and_Training/thread/583198 if link doesn't work)