Mauser Update

Tangee WilsonTangee Wilson glen burnieMember Posts: 12
edited 31 December, 2008 in Cat Health
Hello! Today I go to see the vet to have my stitches removed. I'm a little itchy as my fur grows back but I get lots of scratches and rubs from Mom & Dad. No news from the authorities and we are getting used to not being able to go out and play. Today my mom dropped a piece of ice, and my brother and sister played with it for 20 minutes. Silly cats. They don't know I enjoyed whatching them so :-$ Mom wants to tell everyone how grateful she is for the prayers and well wishes. She is happy the worst part is over. Mom has gotten lots of free pownce treats when she used coupons and the local store had a sale yaaay. She laughs at me because I turn my nose up at the beef flavored one. Wish me luck at the doctors today I hope it doesn't tickle too much when they pull out the stitches.

Comments

• Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 30 December, 2008
    So glad Mauser is feeling better!! If she is a good girl, for getting her stitches out, maybe her mommy will get her a new toy. Try writing a letter to the editor in your local newspaper, sharing your story, ya might get a few hits, or even some suggestions. ((((((((((BIG HUGS TO MAUSER))))))))) :):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:):):):)
  • Diane WallineDiane Walline Hamlin (suburb of Rochester)Member Posts: 500
    edited 30 December, 2008
    |:| Still thinking about you!
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 December, 2008
    Good to hear she's feeling better!
  • Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    edited 30 December, 2008
    I agree with Bumpurr. One hopes that if nothing else, the mean person who did this to Mouser reads the local paper and feels some remorse about what s/he did to your baby. :(
  • Sherry StoneSherry Stone Member Posts: 526
    edited 31 December, 2008
    I'm glad Mauser is feeling much better! And yes, I'd go to the local papers, too. Get the pics from the vet's office. They'll have taken some prior to the surgery.