I lost my sparkly mouse, can I share yours?

Rosie ScottRosie Scott CincinnatiMember Posts: 7
edited 8 January, 2009 in Catster Crushes
Hi...I'm Thomas. I'm tired of laying around the house without someone to lovingly wash my ears. I'm looking for someone that knows how to have a good time without necessarily leaving the house. I am an extreme Mama's boy, and I need someone who understands this and doesn't let that bother them. I've been told that I have the most beautful blue eyes, and that I'm an angel. I'm assuming that being an angel is good, since Mommy says it with that loving tone in her voice. I love to play with mice, lay in sunshine, and bathe. My favorite places to be scratched are under my chin and on my stomach. I have such a big heart, Mommy says, that I feel like I need someone else to love. Could that someone special be you? Love, Thomas

Comments

• Claire BuliarClaire Buliar Member Posts: 1,617
    edited 30 December, 2008
    I already have my cutie:)), but good luck!|bb|
  • Rosie ScottRosie Scott CincinnatiMember Posts: 7
    edited 30 December, 2008
    Thank you! I hope I find someone to snuggle with. ^-^
  • Claire BuliarClaire Buliar Member Posts: 1,617
    edited 31 December, 2008
    I bet you will find the PURFECTO one! hehe!
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 1 January, 2009
    Hello! I'm Starlightt, and I would luff to get to know you! You look like a real cutiee. :c9:-h;c; Ooops, how rude of me, I guess I didn't really say much about myself. hehe. Well, my name is Starlight (obviously XD ) I am defenitally a momma's girl as well, and of course I don't mind momma's boys. ;) Your eyes are very beautiful, if i do say so myself. ;) Mom sometimes calls me her green eyed lady because of my big greene eyes. That's how I got my name, she said they reminded my of stars. :3 I have quite a few kitties in my family, and a couple doggies on dogster too. I don't play much, most of my time is spent outside. I am an explorer and I know my woods very well. :3 I share my home with a pup, Sadie (Unfortunately D: ) and my kittie sis, Twillie. I love smilies. XD I don't think I am furgetting anything, but if there's anything you'd like to know, feel furry to ask. :33 Purrs, Starlight.
  • Rosie ScottRosie Scott CincinnatiMember Posts: 7
    edited 2 January, 2009
    Starlight, I'm so happy that you don't mind my love for Mommy. :) Maybe we could go out for a date and I could lick behind your ears? My sister and quite a few of the other cats in this house think that I bathe the best in the house. I also like to watch the Outdoors, and we live in a place that's very nature friendly. Maybe we could watch the birds and the squirrels and the horses in the backyard. I was beginning to think no one was interested in the love I have to give. I'm glad you're interested, Starlight! Love, Thomas AKA Schnuklebottoms (One of my nicknames)
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 7 January, 2009
    Sounds great! Just let me know when you are on, you can IM or PM me. ;D |:||:|
  • edited 8 January, 2009
    Hi Thomas! I am Bowdie and I am a Mommy's girl. I think being a Mommy's boy is pawesome!! I love to run around (I usually play run away games with Mommy's kids! It's actually really fun! ;) ) I also really love the outdoors. But come inside at night and to eat and to play games or to snuggle. But besides running around, I am really snuggly. I love to snuggle with her and all the sleeping kids. It's a pleasure to get to know you! Purrs, Bowdie